Today was the big day! We had our Bee Themed Gender Party! 
I am so in love with bees right now. To me Baby T #3 will always be my little honey bee!
The kids playing before the party!
Our ultrasound technician had written the sex of the baby on the ultrasound, printed off 2 pictures confirming what the baby was. We decide that at the party we would all watch the video together and it would reveal to us the sex of the baby.
Here is a picture of our family and friends rooting for a girl!
Here is our family and friends rooting for a boy.
Drum Roll Please........
Baby T #3
is
a
GIRL!!!!
Party Reaction!
Harrison was pretty freaked out/mesmerised by the ultrasound video. H probably watched it 3 times and got really upset when Jeff finally turned it off. (H was whining saying "turn on my baby sister") We told him yesterday about the baby and he seemed pretty excited about it. He keep pulling up my shirt to see my belly and asked if the baby was big enough to come out. I think today was just a little overwhelming for him and he is just trying to piece it all together. He is very excited that he is having another BABY SISTER, i just think he thinks that baby will be the same size and age as Avery. :)
So let the buying of matching outfits and hair bows begin!!!! Harrison and Avery are thick as thieves and I know our new addition will have no problem fitting in!!! We could not be more excited!!!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
What Will It Bee?
Posted by Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love the pictures! So excited to meet Miss Priss! I hope you enjoy the 2nd half of your pregnancy as much as the first!!
Congrats on the little girl!!! Hope you are feeling well...
BTW, I love the bee theme, to cute!
Congrats, Tuckers! You look great, Sarah, and I am just thrilled for your little family!
Post a Comment