Wednesday, August 11, 2010

California Girls Trip

Last week, my mom and I headed to California for our first ever girls trip. We went out to see my cousin Kara, her husband Rick, and their new baby Landon. We had an amazing trip and Landon is precious.


On our first morning my mom and I saw a celebrity. It was Hulk Hogan. He was staying at our hotel. By the time I got my camera out of my bag the Hulk was getting into the passenger side of this car. It was so funny to see how excited my mom got! My brothers are big wresting fans and my mom really wanted to get his picture.

The beach was less then a mile from our hotel so one morning my mom and I walked down to the beach and had breakfast.

View outside our room

Kara took us (and Landon) to Beverly Hills for a little shopping! Here is Landon Snug As a Bug in his car seat.

Mom and Kara (and Landon) on Rodeo Dr



Little Houdini (always getting his arm out of his swaddle)


Kara and Rick thanks for having us. We had such a great time!

0 comments: