On September 11, we took both H and AJ to the lake. It was our first time taking AJ this summer. We love going to the lake but do not typically take the kids. It is a long day in the sun for the kids (our boat does not have any shade) and Jeff and I love to throw an anchor and send time with each other and our friends.
However, Harrison and Avery loved the lake. We had an amazing time and i am so bummed out that we have to wait until next year to take them both again:(
Waiting on Daddy to get the boat ready.

These picture below made me realize just how close in age our kids are, you would think I would of figured that out by the third one:) There is 19 months between each child and I am so excited to see them grow up together! Although life can be crazy and right now it is CRAZY, we do not regret for one minute having them this close together. Every family is different but this just seems to work so great for us.









We are so blessed!









We are so blessed! 
















1 comments:
Precious lake pictures! And I wish I would have had my babies closer together!
Post a Comment