Thursday, September 15, 2011

Corinne Sophia

I need to tell you about an amazing family and precious baby girl. Corinne Sophia was born into the loving arms of our friends/her parents Emily and Ryan. She was born July, 12 2011 at 1:27. Corinne immediately had medical complications and was helicoptered by the Angel One team to Arkansas Children's Hospital. After several days of medical testing and amazing medical care Corinne was diagnosed with Zellweger’s Syndrome, a rare metabolic genetic disorder that affects normal brain development and leads to respiratory distress and in Corinne’s case heart failure. Corinne was transported back, again by the Angel One helicopter team, to Washington Regional Hospital in Fayetteville, AR so she could be loved by all of her friends, family, and big brother Evan. Corinne passed on August 10, 2011 at 9:16pm in the arms of her parents.

I am so lucky and blessed to have spent time with Corinne. Corinne will forever be in my heart and on my mind. She has made me look at my life in a different way and because of her life and the strength of her parents, I will be a better mother and daughter. Corinne we love you!!! go where we can shine...

to read more about Corinne please check out her blog corinnesophia.blogspot.com

pictures from one of our favorite photographers Mika Beth



One of her first pictures

She is absolutely beautiful!

I love this one

Her incredible parents



Jeff and I with sweet Corinne Sophia





More Mika Beth Pictures


1 comments:

Corinne Sophia said...

Thanks Sarah for blogging about our story. It means so much to me!! Jeff and Sarah were a huge support to us the minute Corinne touched all of our lives! They really made us realize the value of our friends and family. And we will always remember them as one of Corinne's biggest blessings!!!!! We love you Tucker family!!!!!!