She is here!!!! Here is some of her story:
I had been having irregular contractions for about 5 days. I even went to the doctor on December 29th because I had been having contractions for 12 hours. They would get pretty close (7 minutes apart) and then they would just fizzle out. So when I went into my pre-operation appointment on Monday, January 3rd, the first thing my doctor said was "I am surprised you made it this long." My appointment went great. And since I was still having irregular contractions he decided to take the baby a day early. We had to be at the hospital at 2 and at that time my contractions were 6 minutes apart and when I went back for the c-section they were regularly 4 minutes apart. Our doctor believes that I would not of made it to our regularly scheduled c-section the next morning anyway. (thank goodness it worked out this way, we had Jeff's aunt Carla and cousins Jordan and Ellie watching the kids for us) It would of been a scrabble at 1am to find child care!!! Thanks Ladies!!!!
The surgery went good. I could fill a lot more this time around :( but nothing major. She came out with a little kitten cry and Jeff was smitten at first sight.
Elliott Marie was born on January 3rd, 2011 at 5:45pm.
Weighing in at 7lbs and 20.47 inches long.
















2 comments:
Elliott is GORGEOUS and I love her name! Congrats!
Another beautiful baby girl...and a beautiful family, as well! Congrats, Sarah and Jeff!
Post a Comment