We are so behind on blogging! The last few weeks have been crazy. Harrison decided to cut 3 more teeth (we are now up to six), he is completely off the bottle now, and he had a double ear infection last week. I also went to the doctor a few weeks ago. Everything is going great with the new pregnancy! We heard the heartbeat with the doppler (160 bpm). That part always stresses Jeff and I out because during our first pregnancy, the doppler was how we discovered that we had lost the baby. My blood pressure is great and I even lost of few pounds (yeah morning, afternoon, and night sickness). I know I will make up for that loss!
Two weeks ago my good friend from high school came in town for a visit. Amy and her husband Patrick are living in Ohio. They had not met Harrison and we had not had the chance to meet their 10 month old son Deacon.
Here are the boys playing with bubbles:
The played really well together.
They will be best friends one day! Hurry and move back! :)
Handsome Deacon
Here are some pictures of Harrison tonight during bath time. Future Rockstar?
-s




2 comments:
I was wondering where you guys were at! So glad to hear about the heartbeat...sickness?? hmmm....maybe a girl! If so, I've got headband bows out the wazoo that I desperately need to give to somebody. Todd and Melissa are having a boy...she's due April 10. We should get together soon! Well, maybe after the hectic holiday season!
I'm so glad you found me! Little Harrison is so freakin cute! Congrats on the new pregnancy, I just loved the video it brought a tears to my eyes!!
Post a Comment