Holy Cow Sarah!! We're so excited for you guys! I could never have imagined anything more than Anniston until Treyson arrived, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait for you both to experience it as well....ok, so you know I'm calling you tomorrow!!
Congratulations, Sara and Jeff! I watch Harrison's blog when I am checking on Deacon. I know you and your families must be SO excited:) Can't wait for you to meet baby D next week... Phyllis(Patrick's mom)
Welcome to our Blog! Jeff and I are high school sweethearts who have been married for 9 years. We have 3 amazing children Harrison, Avery James, and Elliott!
3 comments:
Congrats Jeff & Sarah!!! What a cute way to tell friends & family!! Harrison will be a good big brother!!
Holy Cow Sarah!! We're so excited for you guys! I could never have imagined anything more than Anniston until Treyson arrived, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait for you both to experience it as well....ok, so you know I'm calling you tomorrow!!
Congratulations, Sara and Jeff! I watch Harrison's blog when I am checking on Deacon. I know you and your families must be SO excited:) Can't wait for you to meet baby D next week...
Phyllis(Patrick's mom)
Post a Comment