Tuesday, December 28, 2010

38 Weeks

We are down to less than a week!!!!! Baby T #3 will be here before we know it. (I honestly can not believe that we are about to have a baby!!!! I know that sounds crazy but it just does not seem real!) Harrison is excited about his new sister and Aj is clueless. We are anticipating her to have a hard time with this new addition, she is my little shadow. Hopefully, it will be easier then we are expecting.


We are getting closer to having a name picked out (we are down to 3:) And Jeff is working on putting her car seat in the car right now. (so we are almost ready) She is head down (but still has to be a C-section) and some of my test have been coming back a little abnormal, so much for her being our first easy pregnancy:) Nothing alarming, I just have a feeling she wants to enter the world with a little excitement! For example, last week when we went to the doctor my abdomen measurement was 33cm instead of 37cm. (the week before it was right on track at 36cm) So I was sent in for a growth check ultrasound. She is measuring small around 35 weeks and 5lbs. So she maybe the smallest of the 3 kids. We will see in a few days!!! I go back for my 38 week check-up on Thursday and then my pre-op appointment on Monday and we are scheduled for the C-section on Tuesday Morning! (the day of the Sugar Bowl, J says it is a sign for us to name the baby Ryan Sugar T. Haha!)

Jeff is taking some time off of work at the end of this week. And Jeff's stepbrother and wife are coming into town this weekend from CA. So hopefully, we will have a relaxing weekend enjoying our last moments as a family of 4.

0 comments: