31 Weeks and GROWING, about 53 days to go. Everything is right on track and Baby T#3 will be here on January 4. I went to the doctor last week and he set my c-section date for 1/4/11! So unless she decides to come early we are going to have a January Baby. Her heart rate was great 154, my weight gain is still going up:), and my blood pressure was excellent. She is about 18 inches and 3.5 lbs. Baby T#3 is breech and the doctor does not think that she will flip. (Harrison was breech too)
I love being pregnant but this has defiantly been the most physically demanding pregnancy so far. This is the first pregnancy that I have experienced swelling and the baby is somehow on or affecting my sciatic nerve which causes pain and numbness in my back that runs down my legs :(. I would not trade it for the world but the idea that I still have 2 months left worries me a little :).
Were are very excited that she has had a very routine pregnancy and seems to be a very layed back, easy going baby!!! So here's to her packing on the lbs and staying put until January 4!





0 comments:
Post a Comment