One of my closest friends was in town visiting this weekend, her and her husband have family and other friends that live here and the fact the we had the big Arkansas vs. Alabama Game. Amy and I were on the same dance team in high school and have been friends ever since. We were even each others Maids of Honor.
We went to Patrick's Aunts house Friday night to eat and visit. They had not met Avery in person yet and we got to meet their new addition Reed. Their oldest son Deacon is just a few months younger then Harrison and the boys really hit it off. I can not wait for the S family to move back to our neck of the woods :) hint....hint.....:), the boys will be the best of friends.
Here is a picture of the boys the first time we were able to get them together. (H 12 months D 10 months)


Here is a picture of the boys Friday.








1 comments:
Love It!!!!!! Great to see all of you - I just wish we had had more time to hand out! Soon I promise!
Post a Comment