Thursday, September 30, 2010

25 Weeks!!!

Well the count down is on, Baby T #3 will be here before we know it!!!! Everything has been going great. When I went to the doctor around 20 weeks, he was concerned about my weight, not gaining enough. Well, my doctor has nothing to worry about now because in the last month I gained 9 lbs. Yes, that is right, in 4 weeks I pack on 9 lbs (not trying). My doctor is not worried any more.


The only minor problem I have been experiencing is low iron. Around 12 weeks my iron level was a 10 (he added an iron supplement to my vitamins) and at 24 weeks it was a 9. He put me on a prescription but I do not think that he is concerned!!!!

Baby T #3 has to be a c-section (H and AJ were required c-sections) and he is planning on scheduling a date at the beginning of November. Still no name, we are very last minute people but are open to suggestions! Our only requirement is that the middle name needs to be a family name. All in all, this has been a great, worry free pregnancy!!!! We are soooo blessed!!!!

Less than 14 weeks until we meet our precious little girl!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

You look fabulous!