Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vegas Baby!


Jeff and I (along with 15 of our friends) went to Las Vegas last weekend and had a great time. It was our first time to leave Avery and only our second time to leave Harrison. Harrison and Avery had an amazing time with Nana and Papa (they did not even realize we were gone ;)


View from the Ghostbar

We Have Movement! It is just in the wrong direction. :) Avery has figured out how to push herself backwards. We will take what we can get.


Ms. Smarty Pants!!! When we travel long distances, we will let H watch a movie in the car. Ms. Avery figured out that she can pull down her sun visor and can also watch the movie. I can already tell this little girl is going to give me a run for my money!

Avery and Daddy Eskimo Kissing
Harrison and his messy face!
We hope you are having a great week!



1 comments:

Amy and Jerry said...

I'm sure you guys had a great time! And I'm sure Harrison and Avery did too!!

Your kids are just adorable, Sarah!!