Jeff was traveling for work this week so we headed down the Nana and Papa's House. The weather was nice so we visited the park.
I put Avery in a swing for the first time. This is how it started off. She looked at me wide eyed as if I was crazy.
But soon turned to happy screams!!! She would squeal and kick her feet. She loved it!
I also put the kids in the bathtub together for the first time. Harrison could of cared less that she was in the tub with him but Avery was in heaven. (I never think that they look alike. However, in this picture they have the same nose, eyes, ears, and Avery is getting Harrison's beautiful eyelashes.)
Have a great weekend!




1 comments:
Oh my goodness. So precious. Let me tell you....I never put this together, but I really think that Harrison looks alot like his Nana (I've always thought he looked more like you, Sarah, so this makes sense). But seeing the pic of he and Nana drives it home.
Avery is just precious! I need to come see her again. We may have to call you on a Monday or Friday to come visit!!
Post a Comment