We are finally having some nice weather, so I decided to take the kids for a walk. I have really been missing our walks! Today was Avery's first time sitting forward (I waited so long because I enjoyed looking at her and talking to her).
Harrison saying "Cheese"
I checked to weather before I left the house and it said "cloudy and feels like 64" So to our surprise, it started raining on us and we were at the park at least a 1/2 mile from our house. I booked it as fast as I could but the wind was blowing the rain right into the stroller. H did not care but Avery was not amused!
The kids at the park in the rain.
Here is a cute video of H playing at the park. It really shows off his personality and his jibber-jabber/talking! ~ enjoy! Sorry for the shaky camera, I was holding Avery.




0 comments:
Post a Comment