Harrison has always been a talker (just his own language). He is the best jibber jabber and always has a ton of expression with his words and tone. Lately, he has been coming up with the cutest phrases. We get so excited because for so long we have heard aabadaonytheraoiru HERE YA GO thehoudsabnjeriu PAPA C RED CAR adfjantkeyj ankfuyaeinfakj AV (avery) ASLEEP theoualndifaqsduiyjkmk MORE COWS PLEASE ajetnrekrunykji.... you get the point!
Funny Things he has said lately:
UMMM TIS GOOD MAMA - eating a grilled cheese
I BE BITE BACK - I will be right back
I CUMIN JUS SEC - I was asking him to come here and he told me I am coming just a second
GOOD JOB DADDY - Jeff made Harrison Mac and Cheese with hot dogs in it -I guess he thinks that Jeff is a better cook then me:)
He cracks us up all the time.
Here are some pictures from bath night tonight!
Avery


Harrison Streaking

Cute pic of H (we are trying to grow out his hair)

And our Big News.....Drum Roll Please...
Avery is taking a Bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have been trying to get her to take a bottle since she was 3 months old. 4 months later, she is taking a bottle! We had tried about 10 different bottles, nipples, and pacies. $100 later we finally found the bottle that worked. (we are making a donations to the women's shelter) WE OWE IT ALL TO OUR FRIENDS AMY AND JERRY! Their son had the same problem. (we may have found Avery's future husband, they both know what they want)
Plus, Avery has become a totally different baby over the last few weeks. She is amazing! In the greatest moods. Laughs and smiles constantly, she is officially the perfect baby (still working on her sleeping through the night/but we are getting closer).
Here is a picture of Avery, she fell asleep taking her bottle!

Have a great week!
1 comments:
I'm so glad that the bottle worked for Miss Avery! Hopefully you'll be able to work her over to the Avent's soon! YAY!
Treyson is starting to pick up on some of Harrison's language, I think :) He is becoming a jibber-jabber box and we have NO CLUE what it amounts to (but he sure does!). Anniston never did that...she just started talking so early without the jabbering. It's so strange, and so funny at the same time.
Cute pics, as always!!
Post a Comment