Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lights and a Wedding

We had a very busy weekend. Saturday night we headed downtown to the square to watch the lighting of the Christmas lights. Harrison really had a good time. He loved the lights, the fountain, and see all the animals (they had pony and camel rides).


Avery keeping warm and cozy.



Today was my friend Alison's Wedding! I met Alison through school. She actually did my maternity leave when I had Harrison and now she teaches 2nd grade. I was so honored to be part of her wedding today.

She looked beautiful and the wedding was perfect. Everyone had a wonderful time!


Here is the Happy Couple: Alison and Chad!




Bonnie and Micheal


Hunter and Kali


Leslie, Chris, and Gray

Jennifer, Katelynn, and Adam


"The Gang" we all taught Kindergarten together. Me, Alison, Jennifer, Kali, and Bonnie
What a great weekend!

0 comments: