Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jaclyn and Brad's Wedding

On Saturday, Jeff's sister Jaclyn got married! It was the most amazing day. Jaclyn was stunning, the venues were beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, the band was killer, the cake as pretty and delicious (between Jeff and I we had 4 pieces), it was the perfect day!

Jaclyn getting ready, isn't she the most beautiful bride you have ever seen!


Jaclyn and the Mother-of-the-Bride (Mimi)


The ceremony was amazing. Harrison was the Ring Bearer! He did great. He walked/ran down by himself and handed off the pillow to his new uncle Brad! He temporarily stole the show, that is until Jaclyn came in to the church.
Avery was the Honorary Flower Girl! Here she is dancing with her Daddy.










The band was awesome. Here is Jaclyn and Brad getting down!



Brad with his two new brothers Jeff. Jeff S, Brad, and Jeff T.

The Happy Couple!


2 comments:

Amy and Jerry said...

Jaclyn looked beautiful!

Sarah, your family is gorgeous too! You looked great! I'm sure that sweet harrison stole the show...he's such a doll. And I LOVED Avery's bow--I'm such a sucker for big bows.

Patrick, Amy, Deacon and Reed said...

Great family pics!