We have been so busy lately that I have only been posting pictures. So I will try and fill you in on our last two weeks.
Avery is doing better but she still throws fits and screams. She is still taking medicine for acid reflux and we go back to the doctor at the end of the month. She is either in the best mood (smiling and cooing) or she is screaming! When she is in a good mood it just melts our hearts (she has a very gummy smile). Harrison is really getting attached to her. He gets concerned for her when she is upset. He calls her Addie. The only negative is that Harrison has also learned to scream (thanks to Avery). Lets just say Jeff and I are buying stock in Tylenol.
We are planning our first family trip. So we purchased the kids this travel bed. Harrison loves it. It even came with a mini sleeping bag and air mattress.
Harrison and I rode a train around our local mall. He loved it. Currently, he is into cars, trains, airplanes, and animals.




1 comments:
Oh, I hope her acid reflux gets figured out! I know you guys are ready for her precious little self to be around ALL the time!
Avery looks so cute in that outfit! And I love the humongous flower headband bow! I'm such a sucker for those things!
Good luck with your trip...having all of those extra hands will definitely help! can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment