All of the precious are precious. I can't wait to see Avery James in person. I will call you later this week to work out a time to bring Great Grandma north. Love you guys.
Welcome to our Blog! Jeff and I are high school sweethearts who have been married for 9 years. We have 3 amazing children Harrison, Avery James, and Elliott!
4 comments:
What a precious family! Sarah, you look amazing! Good times ahead...
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! They are just adorable. Congratulations Sarah and Jeff!! You have a beautiful family
Congratulations family of four! Avery is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her and see all of you! We love you!
All of the precious are precious. I can't wait to see Avery James in person. I will call you later this week to work out a time to bring Great Grandma north. Love you guys.
Sandy
Post a Comment