Check out these pictures of Avery and Harrison! This photographer is amazing. She had so many creative ideas and was extremely patient (it is not easy taking pictures of a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn). We can't wait to see the rest!
http://www.mikabethedwardsphotography.net/
I apologize for being so far behind on blogging, emails, thank you notes, and phone calls. I am going to try and catch up this weekend! Everything is going great. Harrison is loving all the extra attention from family and visitors. Avery is a great baby. She is a good sleeper and eater! I promise to post more by the end of the weekend!
-s
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Avery's 1st Photo Shot
Posted by Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those pics are some of the best I have ever seen! Beautiful baby...Can't wait to meet her.
The pictures are so precious! Mika Beth always does a great job, but having beautiful subjects helps makes them even better! Ok, so right now I'm seeing alot of her daddy in her. . .what does everybody else think (since I haven't seen her in person)? I see alot of Mommy in Harrison!
Congratulations again! Simply beautiful!!
Post a Comment