Harrison goes to mothers day out on Fridays. I typically drop him off in the morning, then I head to work. Mimi picks him up in the afternoon. This last Friday I did not have to go to school so I got to pick him up! I always pack his bag in the morning: snack, milk/water, blanket, lovie, diapers, and an extra change of clothes (which he has never used). Before I got there, H decided to pee all over the teacher while she was changing his diaper. He has not done that since he was a baby. She had to change him into his extra clothes. I have not changed out the extra clothes in his backpack since October (12 months). Here is what I saw when I got there to pick him up! Oops!
The pants and sleeves were about 2 inches too short. Nothing was buttoned and everything was tight...Sorry Harrison!
-s




0 comments:
Post a Comment