Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Update

We had another ultrasound today and everything went great. It appears that our placenta previa has corrected itself! The baby looked beautiful and perfect. Once again, she was very active. Every time the technician tried to measure something she would move. She is already our little stinker and our high maintenance little diva! The technician thinks that she is around 16 inches and almost 3lbs. We still do not have a name yet but we will let you know when we decide.

Here are some pictures of Harrison playing on the swings today.




-s

3 comments:

Jesse Lane said...

That is awesome news Sarah! Love you guys. -Jesse

Sandy said...

I am so glad everything is going well! I know you guys were scared but hang in there...it will be here before you know it.

Love ya,
Sandy

Amy and Jerry said...

I am so relieved to hear this! You and "baby girl Tucker" have been on our God Bless list that we say every night before our prayers!!