Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Harrison had a great Valentine's Day! We started off by giving him balloons and playing with a new toy that he had gotten for his birthday. (Jeff picked out the balloons, note that Jeff got Harrison Razorback balloons for Valentine's Day) And yes, his birthday was in October. I'm totally one of those mom's who gives him gifts in stages, put the gifts away for a while, and then gets it back out again. It's like having brand new toys all the time!


Here is the toy that Aunt Jaclyn and Uncle Brad got him for his birthday. It is a big firetruck filled with balls. He has loved playing with it all day! (Harrison pre-hair cut!)

Next, the boys head to get their hair cut!



Both of my boys post haircuts!

A teacher at school was telling my that she took her 1 year old to Chuck E. Cheese and he loved it. So today, armed with our antibacterial wipes, we headed to Chuck E. Cheese. We only stayed for about 10 minutes and only spent a $1.50. I am sure the next that wont be the case!


Happy Valentine's Day
-s

1 comments:

Little April said...

LOL I have been thinking about doing the Chuckie Cheese thing with my 2 year old but we are knda germ-a-phobes. I can just see the anxioty in my husbands face now lol!