This week Harrison and I did alot of running around. We started off the week swimming with some of my friends, Jennifer and Kali.
Then we headed down the hill and visited with Nana, Papa, Muggie, and Great Papa. We went and hung out with some of Nana's friends at church. After visiting, Harrison and I went to the bowling alley...he loved watching all of the kids running around and all the balls rolling down the lanes.
Yesterday, Harrison played at Mimi and Papa C's and when Jeff got home, we went down to the neighborhood park to swing.
-s




1 comments:
Hey guys, lovin the blog. It's a perfect way for me to keep up with you guys... I've got one too, but its mostly devotional type stuff for now. Maybe when me and Stephanie do something interesting (like have a baby someday) I will post pics and videos. Check it out at http://jl-blunt.blogspot.com
Anyway, keep it comin!
Jesse
Post a Comment