Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're Back!

As you can tell from our absence from blogging, I am back at work. I have been full time the last 2 weeks but this week I start my part time schedule. I miss working in a kindergarten classroom but I am excited about my new opportunity.

Harrison has loved spending time with Nana and Mimi. We are so grateful that they are willing and able to take care of him during the day.

Here is Harrison last weekend before this favorite activity Bath Time!

On Friday, I went to pick up Harrison at Mimi and Papa C's house. Mimi and Aunt Jaclyn were doing some wedding planning so just the boys were hanging out. When I got there, Harrison was crawling all over Papa C. Papa C told me that he had to change is first poopy diaper in 28 years and that it was a doozy! Poor Papa!! So when Harrison and I got home, I went to change him and look what I discovered:


Harrison's diaper was on backwards! Papa, it works either way but you probably had to wrestle it on him.

After the diaper discovery, Harrison did a lot of exploring...first the dog door and then the door stop.






On Saturday, we headed to our cousin Natalie's 2nd birthday party. She was in town visiting from Florida. Harrison had a great time...but he loved the sand and water table the most! While he was playing, he even stood all by himself with out holding on. He's getting so brave!

Here he is cutting up with Jeff after the party.

-s

1 comments:

Patrick, Amy, Deacon and Reed said...

The bathtub video is hilarious! He's so cute. We can't wait for him to meet Deacon when we are home in November.