We got a new stroller and I love it!!! Our other stroller weighed about 45 lbs and with about 55lbs of kids it was impossible to maneuver and push. Walking is my main form of exercise and I was dreading taking the kids out. However, we have really been strolling lately. Our new ride weighs about 20 lbs and turns on a dime! It also has an extra piece that goes in the back where Harrison can stand and ride when the new baby comes.
This morning I fed the kids breakfast during our morning walk.

My other discovery, I can now take 3 kids to the store! I have been worried that we were going to be home bond when the new baby arrives. Other shopping carts that hold 2 kids are designed for kids 2 and up, they did not provide enough support for Avery. Now we can shop with 3 kids and we are still able to put groceries in the basket. It is the small things that make me happy!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment