Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup (Mama's Chap Stick)

Harrison woke up first from nap today, so I brought him into my room to watch TV so that we would not disturb Avery. (This is a normal event, whichever kid wakes up first gets to cuddle/play/watch TV with Mama in her room) Today we had mommy-and-me so we frantically ran out of the house, beds were not made, things were left out (i.e. makeup bag) ... When Avery woke up Harrison was watching Max and Ruby (one of his favorites) so I decided to leave him in the room to finish his show while I got AJ up and changed. When Avery and I came back into the room Harrison yelled "Look Mama's Chap Stick!" Harrison was rubbing a blush stick on his lips. I turned my head and laughed and then got onto him while taking a few pictures. :)




0 comments: