(Harrison playing with his lovies in the morning)
I can not believe that Harrison is 2 1/2!
- Harrison weighs 31 lbs and is 37 inches tall
- Harrison's vocabulary is growing daily! He still jibber jabbers (he knows what he is saying). It is so fun to hear the different things that come out of his mouth. Most of his phrases consist of 3 to 4 words. He also tries to sing songs that he knows which I find adorable!
- He has started roll playing. He will pretend to cook, drive a car, feed Avery... It cracks me up because I feel as though he is mimicing jeff and I. This weekend he was pretending to cook and he said "back up Momma oven hot!"
- He knows all of his capital letters and sounds. (we know that this is crazy, he just caught on so fast. I always tease that if he is not really ready for kindergarten I might not get my job back:)!)
- If his name is written down he can spell it to you.
- He can count to 14 and can identify numbers 1-10.
- He knows a few shapes (circle, square, star, square, triangle).
- Harrison knows all of his basic colors (red, blue, green, yellow, black...)
- He loves to eat grilled cheese, hot dogs, mac and cheese, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and he loves to drink milk.
- He still loves dancing. His new move is break dancing (he rolls around and spins on the floor)!
- His favorite activities are art time, playing outside, and bath time.
- Harrison's favorite toys are cars, trains, stuffed animals, and his fisher price little people toys. He sleeps with about 6 to 8 stuffed animals (lovies) every night.
- His favorite books are The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear, Goodnight Zoo, and Sheep in a Jeep.
- He has 16 teeth.
- Harrison sleeps 7 pm to 7:30 am and takes one 2 hour nap (most of the time).
- He still sleeps in a crib and will until he figures out that he can climb out! Jeff and I love the piece of mind that he is safe and sound in his crib. Plus he loves his crib.
- Potty Trained well sort of. Some days Harrison will go all day without an accident and some days he has 3 accidents before lunch. I guess we are about half way there.
- He loves Avery. They interact and play together all the time. He just is not always willing to share his toys with her.


Last week my Mom and I took Harrison, Avery, Davis and Kate to a local Jump Zone.
The kids had a great time!
Yesterday was Aunt Jackie's Birthday, Harrison and Avery made and decorated her cookies.










0 comments:
Post a Comment