Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby News

We had another appointment today. Our amniotic fluid went up 1cm. Tuesday it was 8.5 and today it was 9.7 (should be around 30 at 33 weeks). It is still too low but the fact that it went up a little is good. Our umbilical cord resistance was 3.01 which it needs to be under 3 (still pretty good). She did really well during the non-stress test. So Dr. P said we should be fine for a least another week. We have no idea why it is so low. I feel good. If it was not for the ultrasounds, we would not know anything was wrong. We are taking it appointment by appointment. So next Wednesday we will have a growth ultrasound and another non-stress test.

We have made it weeks longer than we originally thought. We are not letting this stress us out. Jeff and I are enjoying every second with Harrison and every little movement and hiccup that our little girl brings.


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
-s

3 comments:

Amy and Jerry said...

Your family is in our prayers every night. Your little diva is just letting you know early that she's going to run the show!. . . and it will be wonderful!

Email me sometime and let me know your days off. . .I've got the CUTEST little gift to drop off, and would like to see Harrison too!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that i enjoy reading your blog! Your little man is so cute.. I cant wait to start seeing pictures of your little girl!
Mary Webb

Sandy said...

I am praying for your sweet baby girl and extra special knowledge for Dr. P. Love you guys.

Sandy