Here are more pictures from our early Christmas. 
Here is Harrison and his cousin. They are becoming great friends and soon they will be inseparable.

Four Generations:


I went to the doctor last Friday. Everything is still going good. I was in and out pretty quick, which is a lot different from when I was pregnant with Harrison. We always had a big list of questions. I was measuring a little small (I did with H too) and the baby's heartbeat was 152. I even started packing on the pounds. I know that would not last long :)! We go back for our ultrasound on January 19th and then again for an appointment on the 20th. We did not find out the sex when we had Harrison and we are still up in the air if we will with this pregnancy. We will keep you posted.
-s




0 comments:
Post a Comment